i found my really old picture site. i posted some of my favorites. above is marty and robert in panama city, fla digging a really big hole spring break '02. it took them all day.
jessie, emily, me, and some guy whom i don't remember at virginia beach...when it was about 50 degrees outside.
Little Ian and I at Christmastime '04
beautiful snow, winter 04
...and the album i should have just entitled " identity crisis spring '05" :
by sarahelizabeth82
and then, "happy":
You know, I take so many pictures theres really no reason to keep a diary.

2 Comments:
oh my goodness, I clicked the link to your actual album and looked through them. talk about flashbacks! I kept saying "aww" after every photo! Those were the days...I loved them and will always look back on them with great fondness, especially kerr hall cult years. Thinking about where we all were then, and where we are now...aww, all of us really did grow up together! Those were some of the most confusing, transitional years, and we all shared it as a group. So sweet.
Thanks for posting the memories again, I'm in a sentimental mood if you can't tell. Hang in there with the job and relationship stuff. Use these old photos as proof...what seemed so hard at the time will make us stronger at the end, and one day we will look back on THIS time of our lives and smile. :)
youre so right. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home