I wouldn't even know how to begin to meet new people. Mike and I sat in a bar lamenting on how we would go about finding new, fun friends and social circles. We want to sit at the "cool" table now. Our time has come.
Except, I am too tired, too busy going to work, coming home, eating, and sleeping to solicit my friendship. It's not like college where you can just join an organization or ask your suitemates to play foosball. Freshman year was sort of like this...extremely lonely one minute and the time of your life the next. I'd sit at my computer and by the phone on fridays at 6 PM hoping someone, anyone would invite me somewhere so I wouldn't have to sit alone in my dorm. I didn't care if it was fun..( even though it usually was, because I was so grateful to be doing something with people).
Now I'm alittle more comfortable with hanging out by myself. I've found hobbies and things I like to do, and I save money by not going out every night.
Social limbo kind of blows though. I know, way to be vague.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home