Monday, September 25, 2006

I had a good work day.

I filled it with music that I dl-ed onto lappy 2000. The kids wanted to listen too while they did assignments so it was quieter. We had to listen to Christina Aguilera about 4 times, but that's ok. I was in a Christina mood.

John Mayer ( although he as a person annoys me ) has a good new cd out, 'continuum'. I bought it because I liked the single, but the whole thing is very nice. Blues-y, sexayyy. Not very popp-y at all.

I was asked to be a chaperone on the school's trip to France. Initially I was like " YES SIGN ME UP!" ( theres a discount). Then I remembered everything we did when I went to France when I was 16....and we were goody goodies.

Naughty things we did when we went to France/Italy as teenagers:
1. bought lots of alcohol
2. we made our French teachers' brother kiss our friend...when he was like 14 and we were 18
3. some bought cigarettes
4. some made out with strange Itallians
5. were late to the bus everyday because we were hung over or had talked all night
5. some took black market vallium on the plane so theyd sleep the whole time

So...I don't know if I want to be on the other, more responsible end of that. Then again, as long as the kids don't die and are sneaky about their naughtiness, then I wouldnt care nor would be responsible. We could always send them home. I want to go!

2 Comments:

At 1:22 PM , Blogger lindsey. said...

What you need to do is.. show them the flick Hostel on the plane ride over.

 
At 5:57 PM , Blogger Twentysomething said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!


That convinced me not to go to France alone.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home