Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Drunken Post #8 million.

Things I havew said to my class:
1. " DeAundre, if you don't take your grill out, I will write you up. I have told you 3 times to take out your grill and yet you come to class every day with it in"
2. " If you are not in your seat when the bell rings, I will beat you with a stick."
3. " Je m'appelle means: A) Your name is: B) My name is: C) Who's yo' daddy D) What's your name
4. " Lashandria, you have received 9 tardies in 4 weeks. If you get one more, you will get a citation for 540.00 . You think your parents will be down with that?
5. THIS IS NOT THE 'HOOD.

Things I have said to my boyfriend;
1. " I bet you I can eat more than you can"
2. " I bet you I can wear your jeans." ( And I could. They were 30x32 and comfy. )
3. " I bet you I can outdrink you when it comes to beer. It's in my blood!" ( and i lost....even though I admit to seeing 'beerfest' :-/ )
4. " Angelina Jolie's nipples are too small"
5. " i will beat you with my cell phone if you don't get the fuck out of my car" ( :( shame. )

Guster concert was amazing last week...we were really close. "captain" was my favorite; it's almost a religious experience hearing and seeing the people who make the music that blares out of your speakers every day. I danced and sang like a crazy person. They're so good.

I am picking up Lappy 2000 on Saturday. I'm pumped. I will be back to posting like the crazy chica I am. Je t'aime mes amis....

goodnight goodnight sweet baby]
the world has more for you than it seems
goodnight goodnight
let the moonlight take the lid off your dreams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home