Sunday, September 03, 2006

And here is my 400th post. Wooooooooooo

Turns out my brand spankin new dell laptop is on back order, and will get to me closer to my real birthday.

' For the last time, I do not want to watch School of Cock with you!' ( I've watched about 4 non-pornographic movies today...rushmore, 40 yr old virgin, a beautiful mind, and half of "not another teen movie" which belongs to Cruz. Matt and I threw that one behind the entertainment center it was so retarded.) It's a good sunday.

I'm back from Prairie Hill where the biggest news is: no rain, too many cows, new water tower, and my grandpa built a tractor. He wants me to help him make a self-help website............I think senility is finally setting in. He thinks we'll be millionaires, and we'll buy my dad a pickup truck.

Goals for September:
- study for the GRE's ( scheduled, Sept 29 )
- go see Guster at Gypsy Ballroom 9/14
- um, loose some poundage....teacher's ass is creeping back
- turn 24 , throw some sort of party. ( Suzi's coming. The plan is to get dressed up and go salsa dancing )
- have all my school paperwork and grading and shiznit done on time, for once

Annnd that's about it. Baby steps.

1 Comments:

At 5:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can do iT!! you sexy teacher you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home