Movies That Remind You Of…
An ex-lover: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Ex-friend: Gummo
Made you the saddest: Angela's Ashes, uh, again, Eternal Sunshine, oh and Hotel Rwanda
Made you laugh the hardest: 40 Yr Old Virgin, Talladega Nights
Made you smile the biggest: Little Miss Sunshine
Never Will Watch Again: City of God, just because it was so unbelievably disturbing
What you watched on your honeymoon: I don't know, wait why would you be watching a freakin movie....
You want your life to be like: it used to be Garden State, but Winter Passing...having a famous author for a dad would be cool
Your Family: The Family Stone, Terms of Endearment, Mrs. Doubtfire, heh heh
You wouldn't love it if it weren't for a friend making you give it a second chance: Superman Returns, Labyrinth ( I can't say I LOVE that one though ), and The Breakfast Club
Of your first crush/love: Dancer TX Pop. 81
Of your current love: Superman Returns, Great Expectations
You want to skrump to: skrump? Sounds dirty. If this is pertaining to movies you've only seen half of for whatever reason, then those movies would be PCU, Troy, Stigmata, Y Tu Mama Tambien, Happiness, Monsters Inc, to name a few.
Alone In your room: The Royal Tennenbaums
Recent movie you liked: Little Miss Sunshine, Talladega nights, Clerks 2
Embarrassed to admit you watched: The Descent. And Saw 2. I keep thinking that a there are still scary movies with good plots....and I am proved wrong every time.
TGIF.

1 Comments:
Oo, I'm stealing this from you. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home