When it comes to sex....
1. My parents didn't sit me down and talk to me. If I was brave enough to ask a question, my mom would answer it, sort of.
2. My first perceptions of sex came from the school bus. This kid Alberto told me that I " raped Baby Bubbles". I asked my dad what rape was, and he called the school the next day to complain. Oh, and Baby Bubbles was a popular doll circa 1989.
3. When my Barbie and Ken "had sex" ( on their wedding night ), they would have a baby the next day, because that's how I thought it happened.
4. I had never seen a real penis in all its glory until seeing "trainspotting" at a slumber party in 9th grade. Why we were watching that...I have no idea. But I was horrified and wanted nothing to do with that...pretty much. I cannot look at Ewen McGreggor the same way.
5. When I was little and watched too much TV, the playtex 18 hour bra commercial perplexed me. I had a mental image of a woman's boobs automatically sagging to the floor after the 18th hour of wearing that bra.
6. They made us watch this movie that was probably made in 1984 when I was in 5th grade. Every 20-something girl I know had to watch that same damn video with the chick from Annie, on the rag and displaying huge blue granny panties with a diaper-like pad in them.
7. I didn't know anyone who had sex in high school personally, when I was in high school. Sheltered.
8. The 40-Yr Old Virgin is a great movie.
9. There is another movie called " Attack of the Killer Condoms"
10. I have yet to figure out why sex is such a fascinating, alluring, ellusive subject....that is not yet ok to talk about in most social circles.

2 Comments:
I had a guy at work ask me the other day which I would choose...
A. To be wealthy beyond my wildest dreams, but unable to ever have sex again.
or
B. To be a bum on the street and have the ability to have sex.
Does anyone really have to ponder this choice?
you could have the ability as a bum, but how many bums get laid, and laid by who?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home