Randomness on August First!
1. There's a guy who works unloading the truck at Kohl's. He has tattoos all up and down his arms, and yesterday he was wearing a guinness t-shirt. He strolled through the store belting out " What's Love got to Do with It?" by Tina Turner along with the overhead sound system. That's a true man if I ever saw one.
2. I had a bunch of people over last week to drink & night swim. ( Drunk night swimming is the best. ) A girl I don't know very well left her underwear on my bathroom floor. ( Eww. ) I picked up her bra and she had something called a "scapular" pinned to the strap. It has a picture of a saint and it says " who so ever dies wearing this scapular will be saved from eternal fire". I hope she doesn't die. I will never understand old-school Catholicism.
3. Through much stalker-y myspace-ing, Suzi and I discovered that this girl we used to run around with all through highschool is now married to Suzi's first boyfriend from freshman year. Stupid. So of all my close girl friends from high school, I will be the last to get married, if ever. Does that mean I win?
4. Lubbock has a really good " Tex Mex Itallian" restaurant called Orlando's. Sounds weird and gross but it's actually quite delicious. Try the butter cream sauce linguine with green chile chicken.
5. Writing an ethics paper for someone else is such an oxymoron. However, it is a great way to make 50 bucks. ( But then again, so is prostitution, in theory. ) I'm not good with universal truths.
6. I have a Sigmund Freud action figure. All psych-ies know that he is outdated, but I think my plastic version of him his great. He comes with a cigar. He's kind of like my guardian telling me I really need to get my ass in gear and get back in school.
Phone's vibrating, ttyl.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home