Friday, July 07, 2006

I shanghaied Matt's laptop while he takes a shower in my pristine bathroom. ( I am also shanghai-ing someone's wireless internet...I had to go down to the pool in order for it to connect.) It's a beautiful night. I live by the 3 pools and the hot tub and they're gorgeous at night. I am definitely a night swimmer. It rained all 4th of July so all we did was play some pool at our new Dallas dive bar, "Sharky's", then Matt and I took the rum down to the pool when Julie and Marcus left. Some fireworks were still going off and the sound intermixed with the thunder.

Other than that I've had a boring week, have more to say, but am going to Austin tomorrow just for fun to see the seester ( and casey, consider yourself warned -- be prepared to entertain me ) and to not have to deal with plano yuppie drivers for a weekend.

Mosquitos are biting my toes and the hot tub and some yellow tail chardonnay and my baby await.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home