I saw Nacho Libre today, which was funny but not as funny as I wanted it to be. Ana de la Reguerra is way more gorgeous than Penelope Cruz or Selma Hayek or even Eva Longoria.
I miss Suziface a lot. She doesn't read this and is never on the interweb, and everytime I call her, the fiance is right there demanding time and attention. Ok, I'm exaggerating, but yeah it's not the same as our glory days. Before boys. I'm a brides' maid in her October 2007 wedding which I'm excited about. I'm probably the only person ever who gets excited about being a wedding attendant. I dunno, it's an honor to be asked to share in that whole thing. Mayumi and I had some sort of falling out, I guess, because she hasn't called since she texted me at 4 AM the night Matt and I broke up,telling me I was a whore for telling Matt who told her boyfriend about her wilder days. Funny, I thought May's past was common knowledge. Ain't nothin wrong with wanting to get your fuck on, girl! ASFJnasfnsakf err, that was wrong of me to say and she doesn't read this :). And I can't tell you how many times she ratted me out for things I may or may not have done. It's the nature of our friendship sadly, which mostly revolved around gossip, eating, and getting drunk. I'm in a weird time in my life where it's hard for me to relate to girl friends. We're all just so busy and in different stations in life right now.
I made myself a list of about 25 things to do this week and next. It's nice to feel like I have a purpose again...even though I'm lazy I hate to feel like I'm just taking up space. I pushed back my GRE date til the end of the summer so hopefully I'll get some real studying in. My book says the math is easier than SAT math, you just have to read carefully. The Nelson Center job...the more I hear about the "drama" that goes on there, the more I feel like " not so much". I supposedly got the job, they haven't called to set up training though. I'm not going to pursue it; I don't need the money as bad as I thought.
It's another NBA finals game tonight, which means another night lured into the bar by 50 cent wells. I'm not going to get drunk again though, that was awful last week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home