Like most Dallasites I know, I am using the NBA Finals ( well, my break up too ) as an excuse to drink on a week day. ( Not that it matters. I am basically doing nothing of importance right now. ) I threw up all night....so much so my ribs hurt when I breathe today. I didn't even drink that much. I feel like death.
I'm watching the news, and aparently if you put mentos in a liter of diet coke, there will be a geyser-like explosion. Casey the Science Guy, I nominate you to try this out and let me know.
The thought of anything fizzy or geyser-like with my poor abused stomach is unbearable.
I saw a picture of my cousin's baby today. Get this: she's 22, studied abroad in Spain, Greece, Columbia...got into med school, married this rich dude AND had her baby without an epidural. Some people are so perfect I could just spit.
I get my keys to the new apartment tomorrow :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home