I'm watching the Scripp's Natl. Spelling Bee. Amazing! Kids, age 10-14....spelling words I've never heard of. ( And I don't want to brag...but I made above a 690 on the verbal SAT's ). Words native to Hawaii and Persia, etc etc...v. cool. I think movies such as "spellbound" and "akilah and the bee" are making this thing more popular.
I helped Mikeymo move today. Between the 2 of us fairly small people, we moved 2 couches, 1 bed + headboard, 2 sets of dressers, numerous target shelving units, and 4 ( count 'em ) tv's. ( Is he going to have one in his bathroom...I don't know. ) Anyway. I'm convinced when I do this moving thing for myself in 2 weeks, I'm going to take my dad up on his offer to pay for movers.
I watched 3 movies in the past 2 days..."just friends" ( sucked, matt wanted something funny though ), "capote" ( good, just slow at parts, really sad; takes awhile to get used to truman's voice ), and "the corpse bride". ( Not my favorite Tim Burton movie. )
And,
I have to go to work tomorrow because some of my students are SO SURPRISED they failed...so get this; they get the chance to take the final again. The people in the office can't find the copy of my final that I left, so I have to freakin' be there. Sigh.
It's been a nice week, though.

1 Comments:
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home