I got my first "big-girl" apartment! No more of this student-living crap. I have a sun room and washer/dryer included with my 721 square feet, and 2 sparkling pools and a 24-hour fitness center at my disposal. I'm 5 minutes from Plano & Addison, 30 from Denton, 30 from work, and 30 from my parents'. The dilemma now is, I move in 2 weeks. I still have to pay a full month's rent at the manor ( even though my roommates are AWOL and have stuck me with taking care of the house maintenance since people for some reason want to rent our trashy-ass house ). U-hauls cost about 100 bucks. I'm so used to just being able to cram everything I own into the car and making about 4 trips. I'm going to throw a lot of stuff away. I won't have living room furniture for awhile, either.
That same week I'm going to New York. My dad got tickets to Spamalot!
So. Just when I thought I'd be sitting around finally not having to do anything....all this happens. I'm excited though, I'm definitely ready to be living by myself again.
Hopefully for the last time . ;)

2 Comments:
Living alone is fun. At least I liked it... In many ways it's better than living with someone else because you get to do things on your own clock and your own way :)
Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home