Rented Match Point last night. Surprisingly great movie...not what I expected at all.
School/Work is completely over now...to celebrate tonight, some friends of Matt's and mine are going to Dallas, to this place called "purgatory". It's one of those chic clubs where you aren't allowed in unless you're dressed like a guido or a sorority whore. So, I have to go shopping for sequin tops and apply fake tan. Sigh. Dressing up is fun, I guess, sometimes....but not really my thing. At heart I am a jeans and tshirt girl...paired with shoes with bows on them. :) Oh well. The night's free to me and there's dancing and food and drinks and a free Wyndham hotel room. Hooray.
So I'm going to welcome my social life back with open arms. :)

1 Comments:
Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://google-machine.info/3138.html and http://indexmachine.info/815.html
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home