Ah, just me and PBS on my 12" TV...alone in the house.
Matt broke up with me today, in the middle of McCormick Street. It was glorious.
Not in a "wow I'm so excited" way, but in a " that's so...dramatic."
Try traumatic. I'm exhausted and drained, blah blah blah. Blog posts are necer good on the day of REAL happenings...
And I have to take the PPR tomorrow. I swear, for every teacher test I've taken, some sort of traumatic event has taken place....
sleep.
Labels: ourstory

3 Comments:
*Hugs*
I'm sorry, Sarah. It is my general opinion that boys suck anyways. I hate that you have to go through the horrible initial feeling of the break up though. Don't be mad at yourself for whatever you feel. But also realize that this will not last forever..."weeping may endure for the night, but joy comes in the morning." God will hold you during this and He will also introduce another chapter for you in His divine plan. I know it sucks now, but just try to trust that. I will be praying for you. Hang in there.
that's his third strike, he's out, don't ever take him back again. I'm sorry you're going through this. :(
That sucks. I'm sure you'll get through it you. Boys are idiots anyway.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home