Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I've been hibernating, so don't have much to blog about. After several recommendations, I picked up " 6 Feet Under" season 3 ( because they only had 3 and 4 at the video store ). It's so great. Why I never heard of the show until season 5, I don't know. I also watched a few episodes of The Office...very funny too in a weird British sort of way. " My staplers' in the jelly and you know that I'm afraid of jelly. "

Still waiting to hear from Nelson even though they said they wanted to hire me

I got a subpoena to go to court to witness against a kid from the school who got a citation for starting a fight or something in ISS ( I cant even remember)

New York/New Jersey on Friday. More and more I'm looking forward to this trip to see my dad and be a kid again and not have to worry about anything.

Food hasn't tasted all that good lately and that's a sign that something's off. I'm a little off.

More and more I realize there just aren't any certainties in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home