things i've learned in the past few days:
1. "poot" is not in the dictionary therefore cannot be used in boggle.
2. I passed the PPR with flying colors. Once again proves that contrary to popular belief, I do have some common sense.
3. When playing fooseball, when the ball gets stuck to where no one can smack it, that is called a foose.
4 Guster's on tour with Ray Lamontagne, and I think I will most definitely be seeing them at Nokia Live with some other crazed fans.
5. If you keep a drunk bartender with a death wish ( to get fired ) from getting in a fight, he won't thank you verbally the next time he sees you, but he will put an extra finger of liquor in your drink, free of charge.
I'm kinda bored. Today I attempt to make Szechuan duck, but I don't know what grocery store would actually sell duck when it's not Christmas.That's my task for today. And Mike, hang in there. I'm sorry you're hurting. It'll get better.

2 Comments:
6. "Fooseball" is actually spelled Foosball.
FOOS!
ope sorry
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home