Friday, July 28, 2006

Ahoy. I'm in Lubbock. It smells like cow poop and dust outside. Suzi and Ricardo are fabulous hosts, and we went to " The Library" and "shooters". We left early because of our mutual hatred of sorority whores. Suzi is asleep on the couch with a beer in her hand, unspilled. Now that's talent.

It never fails that I get pulled over in Dickens, TX for speeding. Mofos. I should tell them my Lesbian Truck-driving great-aunt used to be mayor of Benjamin ( or so I'm told ), which is only like 15 miles away from there. Then they would let me go.

Wait, the cop let me go anyway because I am unbelievably cute and charming. Just kidding. I drive like a bat out of hell and I never make excuses.

4 wrecks so what? Whatchu gonna do about it.

I'm tired, my writing thus suffers; my mom got a writing gig at Dallas Morning News for some education deal. Eventually she will interview and take editorials from other teachers, namely me since I know SO much about the field.

I'm proud of my mom. She's pretty damn smart.

I'm going to pass out in Suzi's bed. I feel kinda weird since her poor fiance is on the couch. However, it is a kickass couch. Good times in Lubock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home