One of the perils of working with grubby-ass kids...getting sick.
Mr. Staph Infection showed up....I gave it to Matt or Matt gave it to me, either way, I'm now on 4 different kinds of medicine. I am hospital-grade sterile clean right now. Aparently this is really common...especially for people who work with kids, as Matt and I both do. You have staph all over your body at all times and usually it's harmless; but once in awhile a few will slip past your natural defenses and you will start to swell up like a balloon. If the infection gets in your blood stream it's deadly. In any case, I am now the biggest OCD germaphobe you've ever seen. 2 showers a day and no using public restrooms.
Oh, and also, my job is killing me. My blood pressure was 138/90. Either that or I have an unconscious fear of sphygmomenometers.
sphygmomenometeraphobia.
Blahhhhh

1 Comments:
hope you're feeling better! come to Austin where there are no germs! Or sphygmomenometers or however you spell it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home