update: Colleen was burried ( probably illegally ) in a park in College Station. Emily was too upset to go, so she got her ex-boy scout boyfriend to do it. He better have dug the hole deep enough. It was Sunday so no vets were open to take care of it and my sister had to go back to Austin. She wasn't about to pull a "Little Miss Sunshine" with the body in the backseat...
I don't deal with death well. I'm ok about the dog but I still get horrible heebie jeebies thinking about how the body decomposes and what embalmers do....
Lappy 2000 is fabulous but Murphy's Law states that as soon as I get my own computer, there will be no wireless signal for me to tap into for free. Unless I go across the street and buy a gross 9 dollar sandwich and have to listen to horrible new age music like I'm doing right now.
Well I'm going to pull a Casey and get upset about no comments. :( C'mon people, my dog just died. I need consoling.

4 Comments:
just as i was reading about colleen... 'Dog' by Ben Folds started playing on my computer.
i thought it was kind of funny :
Just now saw this. Hang in there. I pray you and your sister will find peace.
" and i want to run the path that's true, and i want to run the path with you..." :(
"All dogs go to heaven because, unlike people, dogs are naturally good and loyal and kind."
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home