Saturday, September 30, 2006

So it's mah birthday. We gon sip baccardi like its mah birthday. I know, lame. Ive just spent the last 24 hours watching season 2 of "the office" and I'm telling corny Michael Scott jokes. I've converted; I do like the NBC office better now. Me and Suzi are enamoured with Jim. I've never been so disappointed that someone was just a fictional character!

I got my hair cut yesterday...and basically the chick gave me a cross between a mullet and "the rachel". I haven't had to cry about a hair cut in a long time. She made me feel old too because she was 18. Some of my students are 18. And I am now 24. I started high school 10 years ago.

Wow. Wowowowoweewow.

To counterbalance my awful hair, I got a swishy black polka-dot dress. And I have to talk myself up because my hair is giving me a low self-esteem complex....but I look smoking hott in this dress. I haven't seen Matt in 8 days. I think he'll be surprised.

Suzi's by my side reading "Me Talk Pretty One Day" by David Sedaris. :) We can't decide between a tres leches or an ice cream cake. Both are equally delicious.

SO. twenty-four, twenty-four, hope i don't drink so much that i hit the floor.
( last year was twenty three, twenty three, busy as a big fat bee.)

1 Comments:

At 8:33 AM , Blogger lindsey. said...

Happy Birthday!

Did she do the haircut with the razor thing? I felt borderline fullet when someone did that to me.

I just watched Season one of the BBC Office. . I definitely didn't like it right away, but I have the American season in my queue now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home