I know my mom and auntie have blogs but I don't read them often bc I wouldnt really want them reading mine all the time...but I read Aunt Anne's and I just had to repost this because it was so sweet and I just now read it today:
"Happy Birthday, Sarah
I wrote this in May 1982, when my sister was pregnant with my niece Sarah. She'll be 24 today, I was 21 when I wrote it, so, of course my twin Kathy was, too:
A circle is endless, and part of the Plan
Like ripples on water
Or a ring on your hand.
There's dawn and there's twilight
There's wrinkles and grey
There's never an ending
As night turns to day.
Now, there's rock-a-bye baby
And Winnie the Pooh
And the circle is endless
because now there is you.
There's white lace and roses
and walks down the aisle
there's tight little fingers,
or a wrinkled old smile.
So the circle goes on,and quietly grows
The birth of a child and the bloom of a Rose. we love you...."
I really needed to feel special and loved after this whole week of working my butt off and getting absolutely no credit. If some ass wouldn't have stolen my scanner/copier, I would have posted the picture of my aunt and mom sticking their feet in my smurfs wading pool as I splashed around as a baby. Anwyay.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home