A Top 10 List of Guilty Pleasures
1. Cheaters, on the CW Network. A reality tv show that hires a private investigator to tail people who are cheating. It's so trashy. The best thing...it all takes place in Dallas! It's fun to try and identify the bars and hotels they sneak around in.
2. Vick's vaporub. I will put it right below my nose. Aparently youre not supposed to do that because you can inhale it and get pneumonia. Something about sweet sweet mentholyptus...love it. I like icy/hot for the same reason.
3. a cigarette once in awhile. I have never bought a whole pack and never will. But sometimes, especially on a crisp night, with a cold drink, that slow buzz feels pretty good. The smell and taste--no. And the next morning, my voice feels lower. Thus, I will never be a *real smoker.
4. Fat-on-a-cracker. I got this snack idea from David. It's vanilla or buttercream icing on saltines. Sounds gross, but the sweet and salty combo is great.
5. Leaving my clothes on the bathroom floor. You know, it's my bathroom now. I pay for it; no one will get mad at me for leaving my stuff everywhere :). that's a good feeling.
6. blogger stogging. I just like reading about people's lives is all. I sometimes get criticism for reading people's blogs whom I hardly know. But, why have a blog if no one is going to read it?
7. I buy bridal magazines. I know how lame this is. The end.
8. I watch the really dumb old BBC shows that come on sunday night on PBS. There's one from the 80's called like "keeping up appearances" and another one with Judi Dench before she was Dame. They're not really funny at all but I guess I like to hear the accents. It helps me go to sleep.
9. "Call me when youre sober" by Evanescence. So cheezy...but her voice is hot. Other guilty pleasure song: 'chicken noodle soup, chicken noodle soup, chicken noodle soup, chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side'...hehehe
10. i really can't think of a tenth. hmm, pop tarts? yes, poptarts are a tasty yet nutitionally void breakfast.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home