Today was really enjoyable...project work day. This is where I set out paper , glue, and markers and let them work on their projects. I play solitaire and listen to music at my desk. I had one kid come up and set up a chair so he could color on my desk. He was very curious as to what I was listening to. He recognized every song on my playlist...aparently he's a myspace music junkie. I let the students listen to their own music too, nervously, because I thought it would be like Club French class. Strangely, the rap and r&b kept them much quieter so they could hear, bob their heads, and quietly sing along. I will be doing this more often.
So. no students tomorrow, just lame meetings. I'm getting together for 80's night with Julie tonight in Denton. Going to Austin this weekend with Matt....we haven't spent a whole weekend together in months. This will be a make-or-break sort of thing. Wish us luck.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home