Saturday, November 18, 2006

I had the first girls' night outing last night I've had in...forever. Nicole is in town doing production work for a new TLC show ( I love how my friends have such cool jobs ), so she's staying here a few days. She, Julie, and I went out on Lower Greenville ...it was a massive sausage fest. We had never been hit on so much in our lives. High fives to having hot girl friends.

My week off starts today. You cannot imagine the glee I have in my heart! I'm going to work out every day, bake pies, and see friends I rarely see. My sister's 21st birthday is monday, and since Thanksgiving will be in San Antonio ( Matt's coming with :) ), getting Emily drunk while on "vacation" will be a must.

I can't believe she's that old....I remember the day she was brought home from the hospital. Things that stick out in my memory were: I was horrified by the little piece of embilical cord that hadn't fallen off yet, playing in her crib, and her blonde-white hair.

I'm in need of a nap. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home