I know it's time to clean my room when I'm tripping over my shoes.
Addison was fun with Mayumi...she's crazy. Snuffer's was even better; eating a basket of cheese fries that was mostly cheese.
Stumbled across this song by Bowling for Soup (Ohio, come back to Texas) that made me chuckle, I dedicate to my friend Emily whom I haven't seen in forever:
...So when you're done doing whatever
when you're through doing whoever
you know Denton County will be right here waiting for you
Come back to Texas! It's just not the same since you went away
Before you lose direction
And forget about the lone star state
You've got a seat at the rodeo and I've got a slow dance saved
Besides the Mexican food sucks north of here anyway...
( I bet she misses the fruit pies anyway)
Come back to Texas!
I bet she missed her exit, and drove right through the lone star state
Troy Aikman wants you back
Willie Nelson wants you back
NASA wants you back
The Bush Twins wants you back
Pantera wants you back
And Blue Bell wants you back
I've got a premonition, I'm signing a petition and the whole states' gonna sign!
Come back to Texas! :):)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home