Back from hell's half acre, as Natalie Maines calls it in "lubbock or leave it".
I can see how living in small, isolated towns like that could be charming and easy. Everything's predictable.
But man, am I glad I live in Big D, and have aspirations to be in bigger and more exciting places. :)
I have been going through a serious drought of things to write about. Maybe soon on this here spring break I will find my muse again.
I have fake nails that go "clack clack clack " when I type. My head band has apples on it and I bought these chinese laundry peep-toe shoes that are almost stripper-esque. Except, I will wear them with pants and modest skirts. I'm becoming such a girly girl. If only I had the hair I have now and the body I had in high school. Wooooo. OK, I know that's not exciting. End.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home