Saturday, March 03, 2007

Music Survey.

1. Out of all the bands and artists in your collection, of which one do you own the most albums by? My old Dave Matthews Band cd's

2. What was the last song you listened to? "High", James Blunt

3. What's in your cd player right now? Iris Leu, Permanent/Transient

4. What are your favorite instruments? Piano.

5. What's your favorite local artist? Iris and I guess the Toadies could be considered local...

6. What was the last show you attended?Again, Iris'

7. What was the greatest show you've ever been to? Ben Folds/The Fray 2005

8. What's the worst band you've ever seen in concert? I'm very selective to what shows I go to, soI'm going to say all the crap I was subjected to when I was 14 when my family visited Branson, Missouri

9. What band do you love musically but hate the members of?I like John Mayer's music when he isn't overplayed into the ground, but I don't like him as a person.

10. What is the most musically involved you have ever been? When I was in college

11. What shows are you looking forward to? Edgefest 16!

12. What is your favorite band shirt?I only own one...from the Dave Matthews Band concert I saw in 2000.

13. What musician would you like to hang out with for a day? Def. Ben Folds.

14. What musician would you like to be in love with you for a day? don't know

15. What was your last musical "phase" before you wised up?: Hmm,I don't really go through phases...I like stuff all over the spectrum

16. Sabbath or solo Ozzy?Sabbath?

17. Did you know that filling out this survey makes you a music geek? ok.

18. What was the greatest decade for music? I'll say the 60's and 70's

19. What is your favorite movie soundtrack? Oh, definitely Garden State

20. Where would you be without music? Sad and uninspired

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home