Friday, March 09, 2007

One day, maybe this summer, I will write about the insanity that is my job....( and you think you've heard it all...I have just scratched the surface. )

But for now, it is SPRING BREAK!

A gorgeous man is kissing my neck right now, right after seeing "300" ( very, very good )...and after indulging in a little PF Chang's. I'm getting on a plane tomorrow...wish it were somewhere fabulous but it's only Lubbock. Lubbock is always pretty fun though, because the people there are pretty cool. Suzi and I are doing some wedding stuff in between consuming mass amounts of alcohol and sleeping like sloths.

And when I come back, I've got my end-of-school countdown. So, you know.

I saw the first skeeter hawk of the spring a few days ago..it's so warm.
( can't find any good pics of skeeters. will get back to you. )

cheers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home