Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Summer blows my mind. In the past 2 days I've watched "pan's labyrinth" (ooh!) "hollywoodland" (blah) "knocked up" ( pregnancy just isn't funny, nor is watching that curly-haired dude get high and hump things), " the fountain" ( huh?), and the 2-hour season ender of 'lost' on the internet. I am definitely a renewed fan. I am such a media junkie when it comes down to it.

Am I too old to wear this shirt? I remember seeing one like it when I was in college and now I can maybe afford a 20 dollar t-shirt.

I had a dream I got the job at NH after I went over there and gave them 10 more references. Teachers are BIG on checking all references, because one could have a flawless record but be a total troll when it comes to being a people-person. The veterans told us that every year one or two are hired that from day 1, you can tell they just won't make it. Either because they're annoying as all get-out, or the kids eat them alive and by christmas they check into a mental hospital. I find out if I get the job or not this week or early next, and I'm cool with it either way. I weighed the pros and cons and realized it would be a huge paycut, and is kinda far away. And lets not forget annoying chick who would be there, correcting my every word. Still a job is a job, and I sorta jumped the gun by quitting desoto before I had another gig lined up.

My Spanish lessons are going well.
Matt: " donde esta la mujer?"
Me: "en la casa"
Matt: " donde esta el perro?"
Me: " en la caja"
Matt: " donde esta la puta"
Me: " en tu cama."
Matt: "bien, bien."

Matt's English Idiomatic expression lessons ARE NOT going well
" We should go French for dinner".
Me: huh?
Matt: " oh, I mean go Jew."
Me: "what, you mean Dutch?"
Matt: oh. Dutch.

aren't the dutch supposed to be rich??

thangs don't make no sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home