Friday, May 25, 2007

Wahooooo! It's ovah. Except for packing and cleaning.

I had my interview yesterday and I do believe it was the best one I had ever had. I just felt comfortable with everyone, I loved the school...I really really want it. Cross fingers and all that.

The anniversary was very nice, too...Matt made lobster spaghetti for me. Yummmm

We got our apartment, 2 bedroom 2 bathroom ( halelujah! ) . It's pretty, gated, by the new library and a very nice wooded park for our future dog.

It's been a very, very good week. I'm a happy camper. I'll save my last-day stories for next time.

1 Comments:

At 10:59 AM , Blogger crystal said...

2 bathrooms? Sweet. Blake and I had only 1 for the last 2 years and it's not so fun. Our new condo will have 2. I'm excited.

Congrats on the end of school and changes in your life!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home