Attention all old Kerr Hall/University Courtyards college crew: Robert is moving to Washington! That makes 2...Brandon moved out there too. What's in Washington?? I know it's beautiful...I saw "The Invisible" with Matt and made fun of how 'emo' it was the whole time. It's set in Seattle. So pretty, so rainy.
Anyway, he's having a farewell/cinco de mayo party. Robert throws the best Cinco de Mayo parties. He is Mexican. If you know Robert, you should already know that he would give you the shirt off his back and you need to come say bye to him. Even if you don't drink keg beer and jello shots, you need to come. Even if you don't live in DFW you should come ( you can stay at my place).
Also if any of you have a working phone line for Trevor, please leave a million messages on his machine and try to dig him out of whatever hole he is in to come to this.
Aww, everyone's all grown up! And hey, maybe I'll go to Seattle this summer!

4 Comments:
i live in seattle! i dont know this Robert fellow. maybe he's cool.
if you come to seattle, let me know.
maybe you should teach here. i love seattle.
trevor is in a hell hole?
what?
p.s. tell everyone that I said hello and that I'm there in spirit. I just accepted a ministry job at a church up here and so Saturday nights are no longer free...instead they are focused on preparing for Sunday mornings. Like you said, we are all growing up. Awww.
no no, not hell hole amy. the hole called tyler, tx. he doesn't talk to anyone anymore, that i know of. ok ill say hi to rob for you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home