Ohhhhh man. More about the concert and such later, the only thing in my mind right now even after a day off of sleeping and snacking and movie-watching: " I DONT WANT TO WORK I DONT WANT TO WORK I DONT WANT TO WORK...."
And here is a "grown-ups" survey.
**Any teenager can write a survey about their favorite class or their secret crush or how nice their car is that their parents paid for! I, for one, am tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids...
'Have you ever kissed someone?'
'Missed someone?'
'Told someone you loved them?'
'Drank alcohol?'. . .
Here are some questions for the people who are a little more mature. . . OLD FOLKS like us. . . . . . ;o)
STATE YOUR AGE FOR THE RECORD:
24.5
1. Do you have a college degree?
BA in psychology/minor in French
2. What was the amount of your last electric bill?
127 something
3. Do you have life insurance?
I do...because the big whigs make us get it, pretty much
4. How many hours a week do you work ?
40-55
5. Have you ever attended a Toastmasters event?
Is that like Tupperware? I've had a lot of friends sell Mary Kay...
6. Favorite place to attend Happy Hour?
I get out of work before most my friends. But, I have happy houred w/ the teachers at Los Lobos, On the Border, Papadeaux
7. How many miles is your commute to work each day (one way)?
I know I'm insane....but about 40. There's no way I'd want to live near the school in which I teach. snoot.
8. What time do you get up every morning for work?
GROAAAAAN dont remind me, 5:45a
9. What is your definition of sleeping in late?
Any day when I get more than 5 hrs at atime
10. Do you check your cholesterol on a yearly basis?
I don't think I ever have. I started eating less than 30 g of fat a day, only 1200 calories. ( well this weekend doesn't count ).
11. How large was your first cellular phone?
It wasn't really. It was a motorolla flip phone.
12. Does your employer provide good health insurance?
TRS ( booooooo ) BC/BS ( yay )
13. Did you use the internet to write a research paper?
I use the internet evert day to help beef up what I teach.
14. Have you attended a HS reunion?
Not yet.
16. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
green tea, diet dr. pepper, real coke ( sniff )
17. What is the most expensive bottle of wine that you have in your residence?
None right now....I usually don't buy wine that costs over 20 dollars
18. Have you been divorced?
No, woot
19. How old were you when you stopped getting ID'd for Alcohol?
I still get ID-ed for movies. I will forever look 16...and I'm just now starting to like that fact.
20. Favorite casino?
Ive only been to the ones in Atlantic City
21. Are you happier now than you were in high school?
Yes
22. Did you ever have Hypercolor shirts?
YES! It was purple and turned pink.
23. Do you remember when Michael Jackson was black and attracted to older people?
No....the height of my MJ affinity was probably 1993....during the 'man in the mirror' 'black or white' phase.
24. Do you remember when MTV actually played music videos?
I do.
25. Have you had a will made?
No.
26. What music was in your cd / cassette player when you were 16?
Dave Matthews live with Tim Reynolds: Live at Luther College
Sheryl Crow: Riverwide
The Beatles: Abbey Road
Supersonic: that cd that had "closing time" on it
Barenaked ladies: I forgot the name of that too
...oh and this is the year that Casey intro'ed me to Jimi Hendrix, too :)
27. How long has it been since you attended a kegger?
David's graduation in December.
28. How many times have you drove home drunk?
God, I hope never.
29. How many major wars have you lived through?
Gulf War, this one, am I missing any??
30. Where were you when you found out about 9-11?
Just woke up, freaking out about my math test, Suzi IMed me to turn on the TV
31. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Ummmm all of them?
32. Where's the best place to eat a romantic dinner?
Giuseppe's in Denton.
33. Last time you puked from drinking?
St. Patrick's DaY!!!!!
34. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar?
Never on the bar...
35. Name of your 1st grade teacher?
Miss Bishop
36. What do you really want to be doing right now?
I want it to be the summer, so I wouldnt have to see the hellions tomorrow. Otherwise, I'm watching 'the good shepherd', matt is on my couch, life is good.
37. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
age 5: a gymnast. age 15: a psychiatrist
38. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
It's a soft fossil brand tshirt with blue hummingbirds on it...its way cute. ( oh...and my boobs look pretty rockin in it )
39. How long have you been out of high school?
6
40. GAS PRICES?
Come the f*ck on.
41. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you...
I want to move somewhere closer to water, greener, more culture. And I would take Matt.
42. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
It didn't ;)
43. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
My everything hurts...
44. Favorite style of underwear?
boy cut low-rise
45. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex?
none, rock out with your....oh wait my mom reads this
46. What errand/chore do you despise?
trash. I love to fold and put away laundry though.
47. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery?
Only a really cool one.
48. Get up early or sleep in?
sleep sleep sleep
49. What is your favorite cartoon character?
lisa simpson
50. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a woman/man?
talk, eat, snuggle, drink, dance...anything with matt is awesome
51. Favorite 80's movie?
neverending story, when harry met sally, ferris buellers day off, terms of endearment...
52. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
bottle of yellow tail
53. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died by the age 20?
No, not really...it's just practical I guess?
54. Do you want to get married?
Yep!
55. Do you want to have kids?
Yep.
56. Favorite guilty pleasure?
bottle of wine + 'the office' on TV
57. Favorite bar?
Lou's in Denton or Blackfinn in Addison
58. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
Harold and Maude. Youd think I was weird if you saw it.
59. What's your alcoholic drink of choice?
Not picky. I like things with rum in it.
60. Who from high school would you like to run into?
Emily
61. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
Mix 102.9 haha
62. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
Eww, blah, save that for another time.
63. If you could get away with it, who would you kill?
I'll also keep that to myself.
64. What famous person would you like to sleep with?
Jake Gylenhaal
65. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended use?
No
66. Last book you read for real?
'Naked' by David Sedaris and this book called 'Flowers for Algernon' that I picked up in the ISS room at work to pass the time. It was pretty good.
67. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
New job. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE new job
68. Do you go to church?
No..........Easter was the first time in 2 yrs

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home