Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I've lost 7 pounds, give or take, in 2 weeks and 2 days.

And I'm hungry and miss coke( a cola).

Interesting side effect: I've been breaking out in hives from head to toe since sunday. Not that surprising since I'm allergic to everything under the sun ( and sometimes the sun itself ), but it never gets this bad and I don't have any other symptoms. I read up on webmd, and it says sometimes stress will cause random hives. So, I sat at my desk and closed my eyes and concentrated on breathing, and within 5 minutes they all went away.

And haven't been back in several hours.

I have a lot going on right now, a lot of pushing and shoving and prioritizing. My dreams are filled with worst-case scenarios and catastrophes. This is just a shitty time of year for teachers and twenty-somethings.

38 school days left
56 calendar days left

........

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home