Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Interesting revellation today.

I read that the sodium in most chinese dishes you would get at pei wei or panda express is on avg. 3,000 mg. That's twice the amt you should eat every day. So that got me looking up other of my favorite dishes.

Calorie King says that a chipotle burrito with chicken, pico de gallo, peppers, sour cream and cheese has 831 calories.
Thai green curry with chicken and rice is about 450, most of it fat
spicy chicken sandwich, fries and a coke from wendy's ( what I eat when Im stressed): 1070 mofo-ing calories.
Kung Pao chicken from pei wei has 900 calories if you eat the whole plate.
A 9 oz steak and garlic mashed potatoes from outback all together is 970 calories.
And this was shocking...10 wings at wingstop=950 calories! A little succulent wing with sauce is about 100 calories :(. I've eaten 20 before, easily. And then those fries..........I don't even want to say.

So. I must've been packing away 2500 calories away a day. It's a wonder I don't look like Jaba the Hutt. For my height and what I want to lose, I need to keep it under 1300 cal/day. I've been doing it the past 3 days ( I know, I'm always yo-yo-ing). It hasn't been so bad. Kashi makes good granola bars and enviga, the new green tea drink, is my friend. I'm going to eat california roll sushi and tom yum soup for dinner. Together that's 400 cals.

If I don't reach my goal of 20 lbs. by June, I'm putting myself on weight watchers.....

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:29 AM , Blogger crystal said...

no soy sauce with that sushi, right?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home