Thursday, March 15, 2007

I was up at UNT today to send my transcripts to various grad schools, and ran into an old acquaintance who was now working in financial aid. Was baffled that I started college 6 years ago. I felt old.

Sometimes when I'm sitting Indian style at my coffee table like I am now, I shift and my tail bone or some other bones in my lower back crack. Scary, and again, I feel old.

I had lunch with Jessie for her birthday and she said that she wants to have another baby in a few years, when before she thought she was done. Babies and weddings and new jobs abound...and again I feel old.

An old bum walked up to us when we were at the bar tuesday. ( yeah, i know, drinking on tuesday night?) He wanted to 'battle rap' with Matt and his roommate. Now, a few years ago I would have thought this was hi-freaking-larious. But, my experience with bums is...they'll do anything for a handout. Seeing through his little rouse I interrupted the bum and pointed out that Matt worked at a rehab center, and when he ignored that...told him to go away. Grumpy old lady Sarah strikes again.

And now "the office" is on, so I've lost all train of thought

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home