Monday, March 26, 2007

update:

1. At the last day of TFLA, I saw my French teacher from 7th and 8th grade. crazy! I shmoozed and networked for jobs like a chump at that thing.

2. On my cheat day of my diet, I tricked Matt into going to Clay Pit with me finally. He doesn't like Indian food so I lied and said it was a Chinese restaurant. He ordered the rack of lamb and aparently it was the best thing he's put in his mouth ( my chicken tikka masala was OK ),and now asks for me to bring an order of it to Denton every day. :) Poor baby sheep.

3. I chopped my hair off...it's in a bob-type thing. I'm not used to it yet but at least it's not mullet-like like the last time. Why can I never get the hair cut I want or describe?

4. Saw "reign over me" which was good but slow at times. Rented "half nelson" and was very impressed. It's about a well-liked teacher and coach working in NYC, who smokes crack at night. A student on his basketball sees him in the act at one point...and that's when problems start. I def. recommend.

I need more sleep. Toodleoooooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home