Today I found out I am the last one of my highschool band of chicas to get married....do I get a medal or something? How about a bottle of wine and a pity party? I hate that my first reaction is extreme bitter jealousy. That's horrible!! I ain't gonna lie, what bonded myself and my friends in high school together was: bitterness, cynicism, maladjustment. So, this is huge and celebratory that they have found people to ride the hills and valleys with them! And, weddings are fun. I will have 2 to attend within the next year and a half. I just feel...left out. I know I have a lot to celebrate myself. Matt and I are doing wonderfully, and he trusts me enough to sign a binding agreement to be with me. ( Ok, it's just a lease, not a marriage liscence - but it's progress.) OH my old roommate, remember Mr. Wake-and-Bake? Even HE is getting married. And we're not even 25. Crazy.
I don't know. I'm still looking for my wonderful news...like a job interview, a grad school acceptance letter, or at least some free money. If you can offer any of the above, let me know.
Going to Houston. Be back late Sunday.
Labels: life

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home