Friday, May 11, 2007

The horrible thing about weight watchers, is it makes you feel horrible and guilty if you make the wrong food choice. I am agonizing over the oriental sesame dressing I had with my salad. Aparently that shizz has like a bazillion fat grams bc it was 7 pts., more than a fourth of my daily allowance. For dinner my mommy got me some olive garden and I had the mixed grill with 6 oz. of steak and 6 oz. of chicken. I didn't intend to eat the whole thing but I looked down and it was gone. Sooo, I'm 12 points over my limit today and I'm exhausted and feel bloated yet am popping in my aerobics dvd.

I can't imagine living the rest of my eating days this way.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The mixed grill only has 6 oz of meat total. You counted too many points!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home