drinko de mayo
I think this picture says it all. Robert had his party and it was everything we thought it would be! Trevor *did* show up, seen here, with blue balls. Turns out Michael S. moved back to Denton and gave up youth ministry for beer and sex. Fair enough. Everyone is just exactly the same. Matt came and let's just say it was a good thing there was a lot of space for him to roam around in the backyard. Free booze and a hispanic holiday = Matt goes crazynuts. He tried to call in sick to his mental hospital today and 3 of his coworkers beat him to it. My theory is correct; crazy attracts crazy. People like Matt work in rehab centers because they can relate to the drunks. There's such a fine line between "us" and "them". Eh, it's ok. I still love him.
Friday we went to Kinki Lounge, which is very nice. The only thing that bothered me was the middle-aged fat man in the horse costume offering rides on his back for 10 bucks a pop. I imagined him going home to his apartment and taking like 5 advil and wondering where he went wrong. Sad.
Ok, so tomorrow I embark on 5 more days at the 9th grade zoo. Gotta psych myself up. After that it's review week and final week. Hope I make it.


1 Comments:
aww so sad I missed that. . looks like ya'll had fun! Robert is in as much green as ever.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home