Thursday, May 10, 2007

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH.
That pretty much sums it up. Dealing with stupidity, ignorance, combativeness, passive aggressiveness, and laziness 7 days a week. Yeah that's right...7 days a week, meaning some of these negative traits are coming from myself.

In the next few months I gotta find a new job, get my FUCKING ACCEPTANCE LETTER or not ( which now, I don't even care if I get in I just want to know so I can make my plans ), find a place to live with Matt ( now by July 1st; my apartment complex just now told me my lease was 12 mos and not 15). The highest on the list priorities is getting my sanity and confidence back of course. Right now I'm thinkin, I don't want to teach anymore. I've had it. I am stretched 40 different ways 8 hours a day. By 7th period I want to scream " GET THE EFF OUT OF MY FACE , DONT MOVE, DONT TOUCH ANYTHING, DONT UTTER A SOUND AND I MIGHT NOT HAVE TO KILL YOU." I'm leaning towards teaching middle school because my being young won't be such an issue there, but the thought of the "he hit me! she took my pen!" bullshit is repulsive. FYI I still get that amongst my upperclassmen.

I don't want to anything. Wait no, I want to eat a box of donuts. I've lost 5 and a half pounds since May 24. This is so slow! My third ankle ( the calcium deposits on my right foot from spraining it so bad when I was a senior in college ) is killing me from all the aerobics.

We're going to the beach, South Padre or Panama City, as soon as school gets out. Whether I can afford it or not. I'm trying to envision little fruity drinks laced with too much rum and maybe, just maybe, turning from translucent white to toast-colored with freckles. I would feel more like I deserve it if I had just at least 1 job interview, or 1 grad school acceptance letter. I can't even tell you how many districts I've begrudgingly applied to...more than 10 I'm sure.

So again, uggggh.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home