last day
Well, it's finally over. I'm not going to lie, it was brutal til the bitter end, but I felt like I got to lighten up a lot and really just have fun with these guys. For 2 years I yearned for the day I would get the hell out of this school. It was not at all what I pictured as my first French teaching assignment. But now in reflecting, ( as usually goes with hindsight ), every little victory was that much more sweet with these students. For every time they made me lose my temper, they would make me laugh another time, whether it was out loud or in my head. Teaching high-risk students has made me learn how to be blunt when needed, patient, and much more open-minded. I am so ready to move on, but I really feel like God had a hand in placing me there and I am grateful for this experience. I hope I made an impact on them as much as they've made impacts on me. :):)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home