Today has been just, beyond discouraging.
The one thing I care to talk about in detail...I put 4 jalepenos in my salsa because I could tell that the little bugers weren't as hot as usual. I usually use 2-3 to give the salsa a bite that makes your eyes water ever so slightly. 4 would gerenally put the hotness over the top; would be edible to most but you would have to have a large beverage and maybe some kleenex next to you. Well, today's salsa came out horribly. These peppers have the hotness of say, a bell pepper, which is NONE. How does that happen?? I know they were ripe because they were that lovely shade of dark green. I got 2 smallish and 2 larger ones.
Otherwise, I have had a lot of financial crap dumped on me all at once (financing grad school, car insurance snafus, loans, the mystery of when and if the new job will pay for my 5 days of training in Austin and yet-to-be-determined days in Irving. ) Matt is trying to cheer me up and give me ideas of how to fanangle a game plan to pay for all this without having to live in a box....it's time like this though that I wished I was attracted to oil tycoons instead of adorable, sensitive, liberal arts kinda guys. ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home