Friday, July 06, 2007

"good girls keep diaries, bad girls don't have time..."

I guess I fit in the first catagory. :) I have had a lot of fun this week though, but am really disappointed in a certain friend that TOTALLY blew me off today, after I made plans to hang out with her. I am often asked why most my friends are guys, and this is the number one reason. A good guy friend will be honest about stuff. Not as much is expected of them, so if they break plans it's not a huge let-down. I don't know, it's hard to explain. All my friends in high school were girls, but I realize I was only really close to 1 or 2 of them. Girls can do pretty shitty things to each other, like ditch one another to hang out with some lame boy. And that's exactly what's happening right now and I am disgusted.

We had 4th of July at the lake with Ben and Sasha and I actually have a light freckly tan now. The cops took most of our fireworks after they found our secluded spot. Ratatouille was really cute -- at least the part that I saw between trying to wrangle Jess's holy terror 2 year old away from our margaritas. ( movie tavern, great place to take babies i know -- way white trash, but you do what you gotta do. ) I'm thinking of making a donation to planned parenthood after seeing that theater full of brats.

Ok, I'm not that evil...just pissed off that instead of having a decent friday night I'm here watching "arachnophobia" on TV. The hilight of my evening will be buying an onion to make salsa. Mmm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home