WAHOO! Free food, gas, and hotel in Austin!!!! AND my car is back and looking better than when I wrecked it! Everything is coming up Sarah! ( for now )
Matt is on his "man-cation" to Corpus Christi where he plans on catching a bunch of fish. I miss him, but it's good to have a chance to miss someone, you know? When you live with someone...it's easier to take stuff for granted.
Oh! And yesterday I saw a hilarious movie that I had barely even heard of, "you kill me" at the Angelika Dallas. It's about a Polish hitman who is an alcoholic and is getting sloppy with his work. His mobster family makes him go to AA. Ben Kingsley is funny in it because he's not trying to be funny. I dunno, see it :)
Wellll...I'll be home Thursday. Have a good week everyone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home