Today has sucked hardcore. Wanted to crawl under my desk and cry. Everything just went wrong, and closely resembled that dream I had where I was standing on a desk ringing a bell screaming "ECOUTEZ!" Everyone is asking something of me.
Some of them would probably be best taught standing 6 inches in front of their body, their face in your hands so they can't move it away while you talk directly into their ears.
I just....yeah. The quiet of the empty house is good, but I miss having someone to routinely ask me how I am; how my day was. I miss being hugged or even just being touched. ( No, sickos). I think if someone just held my hand for 5 minutes , that would last me another 2 months.
So, Plan B across the board. I don't care because I don't get my heart set on anything anymore.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home