I'm worried about my family in the Houston area. I'm sure as you've all heard, Rita's going to be another category 5. My uncle has been evacuated and is in downtown H-town with my aunt and grandparents. I think they should head to my mom & step-dad's.
Matt: " So why do all the bad hurricanes have Hispanic names, huh?"
I've been a tropical storm, but no hurricane that I can remember.
Real post soon, I promise...not that I think anyone reads anymore. No comments in the longest time. :( Pray for family in friends in the Houston area, and for us in DFW when the storm hits at category 1 on sunday. I'm thinking we'll just get a lot of rain, but the weather man says could be tornados and power outtages. I guess we'll see.

3 Comments:
awwwww
Prayers for all of us in Houston/Galveston were indeed felt. Thanks so much.
We stayed at my aunt's in Tyler and made it home yesterday.
Work for me and my dad and school for my mom and brother doesn't resume till Thursday.
Hope your family made it safely home as well! I'm glad to hear your teaching situation is going well for you, and that life is making some sense. I'm waiting to hear from seminary, but life is good. Blessings!
good to hear from you amy, i was worried and wondered where you were. good luck with seminary.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home