Sunday, October 02, 2005

Birthday was great, the pictures say it all.

Still trying to find a way to pawn off the malibu for a new car without having to fix her first...

blogging is losing its lustre...reading back over my own writing as of late bores me to tears...I used to love to write...

Met Tad from myspace. Expected the worst, but he was very cute, intelligent, and interesting. But in true Sarah fault-finding fashion, I must add he was 1) too old (26) to still have 2 years left of undergrad college 2) works in a church but went off on how horrible Christianity is, on our first meeting. ( Big faux pas on first date. ) Lastly 3) He's really proud that he drinks a lot, by himself. He's got that cool, aloof, philosopher thing going on....I like the way he dressed....but I'm starting to think that sort of lifestyle is only good for so long. After 24, I think you start to just become lazy and pathetic.

Or maybe I'm just becoming snobby and bitter in my old age.

I have to go to Austin in 2 weeks to take the TOPT. That mother cost 150 bucks. I'd better damn well pass it. I like having excuses to travel, though. I just saw a show about how Austin is the bat capital of the US and I got all excited. I love bats & caves & batcaves.

Matt invited me to eat Peruvian food with his entire family....I get so nervous around parents but I've already declined this offer twice and it'd just be rude to do it again so....I'm goin to eat some Peruvian food with the Victorios. Olé!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home