Monday, October 03, 2005

I have discovered something. When someone asks me what my favorite color is, I am quick to say "dark red" or something like that.

But after looking at my room, and my recent wardrobe, I think I subconsciously have a penchant towards green.

Green is versatile yet can be subtle. It can have negative connotations " looking green", "Green with envy", yet is the color of new life.

So green it is, my new favorite color.

1 Comments:

At 8:30 AM , Blogger lindsey. said...

you know, I did the same thing with blue until one day I looked around my room and realized a penchant for lavendery purple; So I embraced it only to notice everyone thinks im irish because of all my green.... and the freckles might have something to do with it too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home