RIDICULOUS! 2 speeding tickets in 1 week! RIGOSHDARNDICKALUS!
The DFW mofo-ing cop "speeding ticket frenzy" is NOT a hoax. A state trooper on George Bush told me I was going 85. If I really were, my malibu would probably rip through the time/space continuum. ( Or, just blow up. ) I'm going to fight it. He was so rude.
It made me miss West Texas cops. Many times I would be speeding through the night to get to Lubbock and they would come out of nowhere. I would smile real big and say " hi, sir...sorry about that". And they'd be like " you goin' to see your buddies at Tech?" " Yes, sir." " Welp, you keep an eye on the speed limit and stay safe. Have fun in Lubbock."
I've taken the day off to take care of these tickets and do my taxes. Being a grown-up blows. Sucks AND blows.
In a marathon couch-lounging session, Matt and I watched a show on history channel about the Incans of Peru using hallucinagenic potions in ceremonies. The narrator said, " but what WAS the secret ingredient that made the mixture so potent?" Ever so quietly Matt replied,
"llamas".
I laughed so hard I fell off the couch. I freakin' love him so much. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home